Rag dolls are traditionally home-made from and generally stuffed with spare scraps of material. They are considered one of the most ancient children's toys in existence. Each one can be incredibly unique and special for the child that it is intended for.
During this workshop you will discover a simple pattern that can be amended to created various types of rag dolls. All fabric and materials will be provided from the haberdashery shop. This would make a lovely Christmas present for the little one's in your life.
Tutor - Lynne Wynbergen
- Fabric from the Haberdashery
- Trimmings such as hair and eyes
What to bring:
- Basic sewing supplies such as ruler, scissors, needles and fabric marker
- These items will be available to borrow on the day if you are unable to bring your own
- Fabric scraps if you wish to use your own
- Morning tea